A senior Employer Branding and recruitment professional, who has implemented innovative strategies to drive value based returns on people focused investment.
I’m currently the COO for CareerGift.uk – a new innovative platform aimed at enhancing the candidate experience.
With 15 years experience in the comms and employer branding sector, I have worked with many blue-chip organisations on driving their brand performance with a focus on delivering effective ROI metrics to create measurable and sustainable business performance.
• Wide-ranging experience of working with blue chip clients across many different sectors
• Significant experience working with senior stakeholders and Board Level
• Clear focus on metrics driven communications and performance management
• Thought leadership and wide industry network
• International experience of working in Europe, Asia and North America
• Extensive experience of social media and digital marketing
• Led teams of brand, technical, sales and client facing professionals
• Regular commentator and contributor to industry events
Founder, Mystery Applicant
Learning from the feedback mechanisms that are used in consumer society, I wanted to apply the same principle to measuring the candidate experience through technology driven tools. This was the creation of our award winning HR SaaS technology launched in 2012.
I take a fresh and creative approach to understanding and addressing talent attraction issues alongside the sentiment and impact that corporate decisions have on their ability to attract and retain their best people.
Employer branding, EVP and communications
HR metrics and supporting technology
Candidate experience and measurement
Diversity and inclusion – monitoring, measurement and audience engagement
Technical product development and launch to market
Digital, video and social media
Named as one of Recruiter Magazine’s ‘Gamechangers’ in 2012
Winner of Best HR Technology Startup, ERE Recruiting Innovation Summit, California